The success of our Property Management business is a result of team work and thorough attention to detail in all aspects of day-to-day activities, which helps maintain an efficient department.
Our Management team comprises of:-
Adam Rizzo: – Principal Licensee / Property Manager / Sales Consultant
Sarah Hoet: – Senior Property Manager
Vince Rizzo – Maintenance Manager
Megan Rizzo: – Admin Manager
This team will be directly responsible for the management of your property,
Furthermore, we confirm our enthusiasm and drive to achieve the best possible returns for you as the owner, by maximising rental rates and controlling rental arrears and associated property costs.
We provide full letting services for properties of this nature, with our dedicated leasing agents. We ensure that any vacancies of managed properties are given top priority within the office and are let at fair market rates in the shortest time possible. Please be assured that this proposal has been designed to look after your best interests at all times.
Our aim is to see your investment property thrive both in rental returns and capital growth and feel we are in the best position to provide fast efficient service to you, your tenants as a whole. We feel we are able to do this confidently and consistently.
This coupled with strong negotiation skills, industry leading market knowledge and most importantly full communication between Landlord, Tenant and Agency complete the foundations of a successful outcome, giving you the absolute piece of mind that you have made the most informed decision possible with no regrets, as we strongly believe there is no greater satisfaction than creating wealth for our customers by maintaining a successful investment portfolio.
Our aim is to provide you with the highest level of service and to negotiate the best possible rent for your property. We will endeavour to make the letting process a positive experience and achieve a successful result on your behalf
- Zero tolerance policy on rental arrears
-Transparent management with no hidden fees
-In-depth reporting on all inspections and maintenance including photos
-comparative market analysis
-access to our contacts of discounted trades and maintenance contractors
- Collect rent, and all other monies due in accordance with the lease agreement
- Pay all authorised accounts on your behalf
- Provide full Trust Accounting Statements on a Fortnightly / Monthly basis showing disbursement of all monies held, together with copies of paid accounts
- Provide yearly rental summary / statement
- Disperse funds fortnightly / monthly by direct deposit into your bank account
- Perform regular inspections of property, ensuring presentation and general condition is of a high standard
- Maintain all records of service contracts, lease agreements and Insurance details
- Ensure both your property and your Tenant meet Workplace Health & Safety standards and all legislative requirements, i.e. smoke detector inspections, 6 monthly.
- Attend to all repairs and maintenance as authorized by the Owner. Obtain quotes if necessary and supervise all works and approve for payment once satisfactorily completed
- Negotiate Lease terms with new and renewing Tenants to obtain results that ensure the value of the lease is not restricted or devalued
- Ensure Tenants comply with all their requirements under the Lease
- Promptly secure new tenants for any vacancies.
Rental Marketing Initiatives
In order to get your property rented quickly and for top dollar we incorporate the following Rental Marketing Initiatives
Web Rental Listings on
Other Marketing Initiatives
- Electronic Brochures
- Database Marketing
- Site Signage
- Personal Assisted Site Inspections
Please feel free to contact us to discuss this further, we look forward to working with you and your property in the future.