We at BrisbaneProperties.com.au understand that you have to make the most of every opportunity, especially when it comes to real estate, so if you are thinking of selling, let us handle the sale of your property and get a great result.
Brisbane Properties – Marketing & Sales Info
This is what marketing initiatives we will implement:
1. Professional CMA / Appraisal report on your property
2. Signage on the Property
3. Listing of Property with BrisbaneProperties.com.au
4. Inventory / Inclusions / Exclusions
5. Professional Photography
6. Listing on Realestate.com.au, Domain
7. Listing on BrisbaneProperties.com.au
8. Listings on 5 other prominent real estate websites
9. Property Brochure & Database marketing
10. Regular Email and or Phone feedback to you the vendor.
11. Organising Inspections: Building / Pest / Valuations Etc.
12. Control of the sale right up to settlement of the property.
Information required to prepare the Listing of Your Property ( If applicable):
1. A copy of any current lease on the property, and tenant’s details
2. Council Rates Fees
3. Water Fees, Gas & Electricity Fees
4. Body Corporate Levy fees
5. Is property furnished Is There an inventory
6. Any exclusions ( Items Not included in The sale)
7. Any special conditions / time frames
8. Set of Keys
9. If there is a Pool, a Pool safety Certificate is required.
10. Is the property valued at over $750,000.00 then a Capital gains withholding clearance certificate will be required.